Willow World

Thursday, August 31, 2006

College begins tomorrow. Everything's changing. It's like five years ago when I moved here. It devastated me. I wasn't prepared. It's different this time. Sometimes I want to cry. Others I can't help but smile. The memories are beautiful. With the people in them leaving, they seem bittersweet. I love my friends. I love my past. I love my life. I hate everything that's happening. I love the way it's going. Nothing makes sense. But I know everything is the way it should be. So where does this leave me? It leaves me thinking. Thinking. What now? Everything is changing. I'll make it stay the same. I know it may not last. I've never given up before. It always turned out ok. That's it. Everything will be ok.

I fear my time in the world of Final Fantasy may be coming to a close forever and always if I continue feeling this way. Sometimes it seems I'm chasing an empty dream. I want to be able to spend time with my friends in the game, yet I looking for a way to play the game almost completley on my own. We'll see.