Willow World

Friday, December 30, 2005

/yawn

The one emote I swear I would use most if it existed. I think it's been a few days since I updated. I've been on a money making spree. I've made about 1M in the past few days which is about as much as I made in my first year playing the game. I don't know what happened, but with my four month break came focus and maybe some luck. Anyways, I dropped Keijuyo, but I'm keeping the name for my Blog because I really like it. I wish I could rename Raislin Keijuyo, but I can't. I'm still dropping WHM for now and picking up RDM on Raislin. Actually, I might go NIN. I haven't decided. I'm so indecisive -.-;;;

Luckily, I have plenty of time. I've picked up Alchemy, and for once I'm going to actually level a craft I pick. I think I made it to .5 or .6 smithing last time I did this. I'm up to 8.8 alchemy from today, then I ran out of yellow globes and giant stingers /fume

I wanted to do GS. I wasn't worried about leveling it quickly, like I am alchemy, just eventually. But then I noticed that Alchemy strongly compliments my farming methods. And since Keijuyo is level 18 and can PWN Spook, guess where I keep him? Yep, right at Spook's grave. Which makes me wonder if Spook is actually King Ranperre coming back from the grave. Anywho, I got two mantles today just randomly signing on and waiting 10 minutes. The competition sucks. I saw it spawn five times today. I got three of the claims and two drops. One claim I missed because someone was faster...the area weas filled with skeletons and bats. The other I missed because I cast Poison too early /fume ; ;

So yeah, I somehow wasted another hour on the internet. It's 4 am /yawn
Spook will be spawning again soon...no sign of competition yet. It's late, maybe I'll get both claims.

If anyone wants to do a /random and help me decide which job to choose, RDM or NIN, feel free to. 0-500 = RDM, 501-999 = NIN

Fare thee well.