Willow World

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Before I forget...I'm making a reminder right here that I need to link to Aerroenu's blog. I'm far too tired to do it now.

Anyways, I'm going to make this short. I hit 51 alchemy today. That's 21.1 levels in a day. Very painful. Very satisfying...and I only stopped because I had less than 10k left and couldn't afford more materials ; ;

It much too addicting. I expect level 60 in a couple of days. Then I expect level 30 woodworking very soon. I'll take woodworking to 60 eventually, but I'll stick with 30 for now, then smithing to 30 (maybe). I've decided I'm going to level GS on a mule, instead of my main. Actually, I think I may level smithing on a different mule, instead of on Raislin. I'd really like to have 100 of one of them, but Alchemy is going to be the first one I take that far. Wish me luck, lots of HQs and lots of gil. Adios and ciao. Happy New Years'!